Forums

Help › Forums

Re: my pic

Thu, May 20 2010 11:44 PM (4 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 11:05 PM

When you choose a username, team name or otherwise create a label that can be seen by other players using the games, you must abide by the following guidelines as well as the rules of common decency. If WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) finds such a label to be offensive or improper, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change the name, remove the label and corresponding chat room, and/or suspend or terminate your use of the games.

In particular, you may not use any name:

• Related to drugs, sex, alcohol, or any criminal activity    

So where is the mention of profile pictures niv i cant see the word picture anywhere in the above yet you will allow degrading pictures of women.

Why after 4 months you remove it now this is pure BS niv and you know it

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 11:07 PM

chipshotcharlie:

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 11:07 PM

chipshotcharlie:

chipshotcharlie:

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 11:19 PM

BTW why would i bother with an email im still waiting on a reply i was promised 16 weeks ago. But im just a paying customer but no more money.

Stone masons rule the roost here

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 11:44 PM

Charlie,

Your post was answered in full here.

I'm sorry that you feel that it is "pure BS", but it is clearly documented in the site rules that no team names, user names or labels (which includes avatar pictures) referencing drugs or drug use are allowed.  You agreed to abide by the site's rules when you registered your account.

Though we do not have the ability to continually monitor everyone's profile 24/7, we will respond to complaints made from other users.  A complaint was made about your picture and it was removed because it violated the site rules.  Scantily clad men or women do not violate the rules unless there is nudity.  If nudity is discovered then those pictures will be removed as well.

As I stated before, any further concerns related to this issue should be emailed to members@worldgolftour.com.  Please do not start any more new threads concerning this matter as it is not a topic for public discussion.

Once you have changed your picture please notify us via the email above it will be re-instated.

Thank you

RSS