Forums

Help › Forums

Re: where is my pic

Thu, May 20 2010 9:59 PM (1 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 9:02 PM

Hey guys its a plant not boobs or bum in a g-string if people are offended by a plant i will now complain about every pic i see that i feel unworthy.

Ive just checked the term and conditions and no where does it mention the pictures it only states about names that offend.This is not a children`s game so either rewrite your terms and conditions or even better give my pic back please

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 9:59 PM

Hi charlie,

Your avatar picture was removed because it was in violation of our Terms & Conditions, specifically the paragraph that is quoted in italics below.  Avatar pictures are considered "labels" and are subject to the same rules as user names or team names.  Once you have changed your avatar please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and your picture will be restored.

If you have any further questions regarding this issue please email us at members@worldgolftour.com.

Thank You

When you choose a username, team name or otherwise create a label that can be seen by other players using the games, you must abide by the following guidelines as well as the rules of common decency. If WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) finds such a label to be offensive or improper, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change the name, remove the label and corresponding chat room, and/or suspend or terminate your use of the games.

In particular, you may not use any name:

• Related to drugs, sex, alcohol, or any criminal activity
RSS