Forums

Help › Forums

Re: login

Sun, Oct 22 2023 5:28 PM (96 replies)
  • richardgolferII
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 8:07 AM

Hello world!!!!! I see i'm not alone with similar Chrome inferior behavior.  I give up! I will locate another golf site. 

• rucell22
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 11:51 PM

police is here By Russell

• BrachttalGoffer
    195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 12:13 AM

I am having trouble too. It started with a whole bundle of adverts from Google and then no access to wgt, either with Safari or Firefox. It appears that the trouble lies with Google because they want to take over everything.

• spunWon
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2017 10:34 PM

Opera isn't giving me any major fits...been playing several games a day and jumping around like a spazz from pro shop to country club to profile....  been restarting games like a skipping record and not really doing any better -- that's why i keep restarting games  (aka AGGIE Loopin')    Q:  You know how you can tell I'm NOT and AGGIE? .....   .....A: I got out of the loop...    ***hardy-har-har***      I wonder if the browser issues people are having are due to AGGIEs exponentiating in AGGIE Loops....it wouldn't surprise me....~~all in good fun, couldn't help myself~~  teach me a lesson AGGIES, romp me in round of golf, make fun of putts and my time in the rough

• Ormed
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:12 PM

Hi I use Yahoo  and have no problem it works well for me

try it out and see if it works for you.

• LSkaalen
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 2:20 PM

I am using Chrome on Windows 10 and not having any problem now, since clearing browser data prior to each WGT log-in.  You might also delete the home page of WGT once the play connection has been to insure that you are not overtaxing your RAM. You need that procedure to prevent jerky operation of the meter due to RAM overload.

• Zappa69
    4 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2018 6:19 AM

I had the same issue.  I just don use chrome anymore!

• Davewest0
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 9:54 PM

Have the exact same problem. They keep changing my password, but obviously that's not going to work if the change the log in parameters and don't tell you.

• Bordeau
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 8:33 PM

Hello,  If it can help:  very OK PC with Firefox

• rpolcsak
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 6:52 PM

I started using "Opera" browser and seems to be better, not perfect tho.

RSS