Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Latest releases

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 24 2009 2:44 PM (1 replies)
  • Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 2:39 PM

Two thumbs up! I just finished my first practice round on the 18-hole course (yes, it was ugly, but there was still a uniformity I felt by actually making the turn and taking a big breath before taking in the back 9) and my first bite out of the Wolf Creek challenge, which in turn bit me back. If those views are anywhere near what they are in reality (and from I've read and heard, they are), I've got to make that one of my destinations in a future golf vacation. The winds are another added challenge, which is actually welcomed, and the real-time speed on the greens accentuates the realism (the greens are SUPPOSED to be fast on good courses). You warned us that better things were on the horizon, and some of us thought that couldn't be possible, but you did, and I, for one, am very grateful. My purchase of the new club set is closer in my future than originally planned because of all of this, as is more time spent trying to master the new wrinkles in the game -- AGAIN! The wife continues to shake her head and sighs. 

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 2:44 PM

green speeds are right on, love the windage. can we maybe get different pin locations though. probably only thing that could make the course more interesting.great game very addicting. keep up the good work wgt.

RSS