Help › Forums

Re: Latest Release still on going

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 24 2009 4:13 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 9:36 AM

Hi mwb, can you send us a screen shot of the page where you are having problems saving? Please email it to members@worldgolftour.com. Thanks

• JB03
    8 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 10:20 AM

BRAVO WGT!!!!!! Wolf Creek is AWESOME! Love this game! Thanks & keep up the good work!

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 11:00 AM

thanks a lot for this great work !

will there be also a posibility to play also with partner and not alone ?

regards

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 11:15 AM

I really like Wolf Creek, there are some challenging holels there.

• tomab
    517 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 12:25 PM

The whole game looked much better today. Great job!
    Of course there is more challenge in more wind. I also noticed that the greens was different today. I had to adjust less for up/down-hill.
    Wolf was a challenge. I need some time to learn the course there, but it was possible ti hit all greens, so it can be fare play, not like the lottery of Bali Hai.
    I see the info window could be broader to fit the statistics better.

Also I noticed that when I played 18 holes it is noted as "back 9". It should be all 18 or something like that, but of course that is cosmetic.

I realise that my score average will go up now. The front 9 with heawy wind was more difficult than before. Back 9 though seems easier than it looks. Maybe I just was lucky with my to tests.

Thanks

Tom.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 12:39 PM

Thanks for the back 9..will have to practice with those winds..I have yet to finish the back 9 yet because I'm glued to Wolf Creek. Thought I was addicted to this before..it's going to be a late night!

• wlpgolf
    7 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 2:03 PM

Having been fortunate to play this course in person I have to commend you on the quality and realism.  Brings back good (and bad) memories.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 2:04 PM

Just finished the back nine in practice and it seems easier to me then the front nine. Shot a 39 in practice for the first time on the back nine.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 2:47 PM

Just logged on to find new holes on kiawah, a new course for skill, and more new clubs !

Fantastic job with the update !

Enjoy your play

Mike

• Duffer24
    5 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 4:13 PM

I had holes 5-9 to finish from a previous round.  I finished those holes on the front 9 and decided to play the back 9 and try it out. 

I shot -3 on the back 9 and I haven't played in weeks!!

Felt good to be able to drive the green on my second shot on the par 5.

• PAGES
RSS