Help › Forums

Re: OMG! the new courses are unreal!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 6 2009 1:32 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • aiea
    7 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 4:07 AM

Caaaann't wait for 18 hole stroke play on the Wolf Creek track..gonna be alot of fun..!!!

• baldwino
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 6:34 AM

Kudos on the update!! I love the new holes! Playing the back 9 from the tournament tees makes me feel like investing in some new clubs. Very challenging.

• vpc1sgt
    19 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 8:05 AM

I concur with all of the above.   The updates are OUTSTANDING!!!   Great job.   This made things a little more challenging (took me a few tries to shoot sub 100 on the Kiawah skills), but I'm lovin it!!   Looking forward to more courses.   Sooner or later I'll figure them all out.   Keep up the great work.   Thanks.   My wife will be so happy now that I'll be spending more time on the site :-)  

• RReddrop
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2009 1:32 PM

whoa whoa...i just got back from vegas.  if i had mentioned i played on here would i have gotten a discount???

i still payed a twilight rate @115 but got off before 2 and got all the way around.  man that place is amazing.  the greens weren't that great though (a lot of marks not repaired) and being a midwesterner, the grass just isn't the same as it is out here.  but there is no question that this place is an architechural achievement.  if you ever get the chance, go to Wolf Creek!

• PAGES
RSS