Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Tour Legend Tournaments

Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:53 AM (151 replies)
  • JJR69
    37 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 7:38 AM

Hey Sarah,

Good luck on getting a reply. I do not know for sure how many times I have used the Customer Support but I think they got back to me once and that was a couple years ago. I really don't think they read any of the emails. I'd like to know if they do get back to you.

• Ausiepc
    30 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 9:47 PM

I have not always been complementary  of WGT. but have to say that have had a few problems of late and they were quick to reply and to this time most of the troubles have been sorted out.

• BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2015 8:26 PM

JJR69:
    I really don't think they read any of the emails. I'd like to know if they do get back to you.

WGT has always gotten back to me when I contacted them... Maybe they dont like you JJ... LOL

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 5:03 PM

They do "get back in touch" and monitor the forum......but knowing what to do about all the technical problems is another story.

• knowrest
    461 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 5:41 PM

meadowpippit:

dont bother they dont give a toss................

I disagree. Whenever I have had a problem and raised it with WGT, they were quick to answer and extremely helpful.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 2:23 AM

First post and it's a new world record in 'off-topic'

BTW Ron, I accidentally dropped some of that stuff down the toilet, any tips on how to get the lid down again mate?

Neon Green Toilet by /\ltus

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2016 2:29 AM

guychildress:

I know how it's an awesome game so I real want to Play it haha :) :)

Cute,

But you'll need to play a shot to commence your journey to TL.

Best of luck in your quest!

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2016 5:00 PM

nanstar:

Cute,

But you'll need to play a shot to commence your journey to TL.

Best of luck in your quest!

LOL....but I somehow a shot will never be played.

The big question is, have the Mods given up and no longer actually moderate these "new players accounts"

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 9:18 AM

Well they sure as hell hate me...whenever  I accept an invite, I get booted b4 my 1st shot. No explanation from them...been  happening for past 8 months at least.

• greatwhitedale
    305 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 12:44 AM

hello wgt, is there a reason why we cannot play cabo del sol or whistler in skins ? if this cannot be done, can we have more best of courses with a mixture of some of those courses holes, as we did have before, until the best of par 4's were changed. cheers from greatwhitedale.

RSS