Help › Forums

Re: making original posts

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 29 2009 3:40 PM (21 replies)
  • chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2009 10:11 AM

All

Thanks for posting your problems with the game. I myself have not seen any improvements on the smoothness of the power meter, ball stopping in mid air, ball hitting the green and not seeing the ball roll then seeing it again after it's gone by the pin , putting bottem spin on the ball only to see it roll  forward instead of spinning back , 250 yard drives with a burner bubble. I have reset my browser , cleaned my hard drive , defragmented and still end up having bad games because of all of the above even worse when I enter tournaments.  Maybe if i was a top player i would get results from wgt but i'm not. I'm just an average joe wanting to play online golf games with not having the hassle to play. I have gave wgt my system specs with no responce if I need to upgrade or what ever it takes to play this game I have gave wgt problems with other isues to get a responce we are aware of the problem and never see any results. All I can say is I will be back later to play again to see if there are any improvements to the above untill then I'm playing the Utour online game were they don't have these issues.

Thanks again chuckiee

• MELVW
    4 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2009 3:40 PM

I have had problems much the same as reported here..... Mostly after the new driver came out. NOW seems to be  the worst ever.

Thanks .....I will keep playing though

RSS