Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New trophies being added everytime I play.

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 10 2010 10:10 AM (2 replies)
  • LimoPilot
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 6:54 AM

After the first hoe that I play (assuming I hit par) I get 5 or 6 awards. These awards are not being added to my accomplishments, but I get them nonetheless.

It is not a "problem" - just more of a nuisance than anything.

Not sure if it has to do with the new awards, or something that my computer is not letting it do (although I have no other award problems - have a gotten a couple others since this and those show as having been awarded them.)

Thanks,

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 6:56 AM

LimoPilot:
    After the first hoe that I play (assuming I hit par) I get 5 or 6 awards. These awards are not being added to my accomplishments, but I get them nonetheless.

These will stop coming once you post the round in which they occurred. If you bail on the round you'll see them again. Once you record the round they become part of your stats.

• TarheelsRule
    5,478 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 10:10 AM

Hopefully you are playing a hole and not a hoe.........I don't know what awards WGT gives out for that.  It only happens once so if you see them again and again you must be quitting the round that you are playing.  As Yankee says once you have recorded the round it will be in your stats and not pop up again.

RSS