Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT.com while kicks you out of game

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 10 2010 12:31 AM (2 replies)
  • TheCodeWerks
    3 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 7:56 PM

I was in a multi-player game using firefox and i went to wgt.com using chrome.  I was immediately booted from my game and the game window in firefox was running in a logged out state even though I had been logged in.  I was now logged out of wgt.com in firefox.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 11:33 PM

Hi CodeWerks,

This is normal behavior.  You cannot be logged into the site using two different browsers at the same time.  Each browser is recognized as a separate session and for a few different reasons users can only have one session active at a time.

• TheCodeWerks
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 12:31 AM

My point is that being on WGT.com  in one browser (logged out) should not affect the flash game in a different browser (logged in).  It may be normal behavior but it is bad behavior. 

Everything works fine if logged in on all browsers.

I found this because I had been using Firefox to play the game and using Chrome to browser the site.  The reason i do this is because Firefox is a memory hog and flash takes up a huge chunk, especially I have mutiple tabs of wgt.com open.  Also Firefox is not multi-threaded and starts to slow when i do that.  By using Chrome to browse wgt.com i don't slow Firefox down can have many tabs open without affecting game performance.

RSS