Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT St Andrews Championship Winners

Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:44 AM (48 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:17 PM

DylynJ:
    Jim, you're obsessed with home depot! Go get ya some wood man!

Got plenty of that and turn it into great stuff. Do I need to post your advisement on an impending deposition I will be required to give or do you just want to put it to rest and call it more of the drunken blather?  We can let your alter ego Janet go. Your call.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 5:02 AM

DylynJ:
    BTW who the hell is Janet? lol

Well here we are, the morning after. Does your head throb? Janet was "your wife" that sadly defended you on my wall last year. You went and found a picture of some body building broad and established an ID in her name, complete with picture. It was quickly debunked by others and the wall post claimed you were a great guy just having a small problem. All from this "wife."

I'm not surprised you don't remember, just like the deposition. That's what the grain does to the brain.  :-)

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 9:11 AM

I'm closing shop until things cool down. Don't want to be accused of supplying the recipe.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 5:27 AM

DylynJ:
    Never really been into body builders. I think you're getting a bit senile Ji

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/78872.aspx?PageIndex=1

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 9:39 AM

DylynJ:

YankeeJim:
    We can let your alter ego Janet go

BTW who the hell is Janet? lol

BTW.....does your Country Seychelles  welcome Emigrants?

• WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:44 AM

Hey guys, had to lock this thread. Let's keep everything respectful on here. Your help with that helps us out a lot, thanks.

RSS