Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unexpected error

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 8 2010 10:41 AM (6 replies)
  • Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 7:55 PM

Keep getting this msg. and will not let me use "Bug report" guess I can't play pres "Play now" and get"unexpected error. So many issues Site has been down 2 nites and still more bugs than Watergate

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 9:35 PM

try google chrome lisa,,it has cleared similar issues like this before

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:01 PM

I was on the phone with Jayme for almost an hour tonight. Cleared flash, then deleted adobe flash program and re downloaded and still wouldn't work.

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 6:31 AM

I finally got back ln,,,,,,,,,,this is what i did,,,,,, I downloaded   Google Chrome,,,,,,,, cleared the caches,,,,   logged into WGT on IE,,,,then I minimized the screen,,,logged into WGT on the Google Chrome browser,,,,,,,when I did that  the screen FLASHED and then the game came back up for me and has been working since,,,,,,,I think when I looged in on the Google Chrome with being logged in on IE  ,,,the system booted me and got reset and broke the link to the game I was playing with Lisa    If this makes sense to anyone  I hope it helps if this matter ever comes up

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 7:58 AM

I too was stuck in a game with 3jackcity...it appears that is the root cause of these recent problems?  Glad ur back in.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 9:23 AM

Try this:

* Copy this link:  http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

* Load Google Chrome

* Paste it in the url address field up there at the top

* Bookmark it

Now, the next time you want to play a match, load Google Chrome, click on Bookmarks up there at the top on the right, click on your WGT Game Client bookmark, and wa-la... you shjould be taken straight to the WGT Main Menu screen.  No need to load anything else.

Hope this helps.

Warren

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 10:41 AM

Thanks for all of the replys  it is very much appreciated   

Jayme

RSS