Help › Forums

Re: Group Play Questions

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 8 2020 10:31 PM (3 replies)
  • luckylamp1
    5 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 3:39 PM

Hello,

I looked at other related posts and couldn't find answers to my questions about group play. Me and my Dad often play against each other in the friends only category. We both have never played against others out there in the community and would like to expand our horizons and golf against other people in the community. My question is can me and my Dad play together as a group against another group? If so how do we go about doing this and setting it up? Or can we only play within a group and only play against the others within the group? How does this actually work? Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Also what courses are available for playing in this group mode and the type of play? Thanks LL1

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 3:46 PM

Hi lucky,

At the moment we don't offer a 2-vs-2 option in multiplayer, just 1-vs-1 match play and up to a foursome in stroke play.  However, we do plan to add more modes of group play in the future. 

Right now you and your Dad can play in a stroke play threesome or foursome on the same courses that you would play in single player or against one another (Bethpage, Kiawah, Front 9 of St. Andrews).  In a few weeks we'll adding the Back 9 of St. Andrews as well as the full 18 at Oakmont Country Club.

• RWVgolf
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 2:05 PM

I'm having trouble setting up a group play of more than 2 players. I use a Samsung Note 8.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 10:31 PM

Group play options may be limited in the Android app.

I'd assume A/S or 4-way strokeplay to be available only on PC(?)

RSS