Forums

Help › Forums

Re: changing drivers

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 17 2009 6:13 PM (7 replies)
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 11:43 PM

My last 5 rounds i have been trying to change my driver from the burner  back to the tour pro and will not let me do so . I have clicked and dragged and done all that are supposed to,I also own the ping and it will not let me switch to that either.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 6:20 PM

You can only change the clubs in your bag before you start a round.  Once you are on the course you must use the clubs that are in your bag.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 9:39 PM

He bought the ping a week ago alex, and has never hit it! It will not change with the editing the clubs option. He has some type of bug issue here! Please check it out!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 9:20 AM

Yeah, something is definitely wrong and I'm pretty sure it's on your end WGT.

Earlier this morning Salamii granted me access to his account and I attempted (from my PC) to equip his PING driver from the club options (not during a round).

It would allow me to switch out all of his optional clubs.  It allowed me to place his PING driver into the slot and I was able to click SAVE.

However, when I saved it, and re-opened the equip club window, the burner was once again in the bag.

This shouldn't be happening on two PC's that are 3000 miles apart.  The fact that it happened on my pc as well shows that it's not his cache or cookies or anything to that nature.  I'm 99% positive it needs a WGT-fix.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 5:17 PM

We are in contact with Salamii and are looking into the problems.

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 6:03 PM

this happened to me yesterday tryin to switch from burner to tour driver

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 6:07 PM

Ok, we will look into this

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2009 6:13 PM

i'm still still not able to switch  thx for reply