Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Kiawah on Tiger Woods game

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 6 2009 2:39 PM (6 replies)
  • golfguy1800
    45 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2009 12:13 PM

LOL, i just played Kiawah on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 (Wii). And  I must say that there were some major differences, but they are both very fun.

Here are my results for the Wii game:

Birdie-EAGLE-Birdie-par-bogey (Obviously, its the 4th), bogey, par-par- birdie.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 4:27 PM

Has anyone else played Kiawah on the Wii, Xbox or PS3?  Let us know how you think it compares with playing on WGT (besides the obvious fact that WGT is free and a disc for those consoles costs nearly $60!)

• average
    11 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2009 10:14 PM

it has a back 9 lol

• jbowles824
    67 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2009 2:17 PM

I have played a couple of different golf games and the ones I played really only have one thing that your game is missing, the ability to shape a shot. I am not saying it is an easy thing to do, but you can do it in the game and that adds a lot more skill.  If you game had that aspect, wow.

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2009 8:26 AM

I dunno, Tiger's games are fun, the shot shaping is very cool. Putting is better, I was actually able to play it without a green grid because of all the angles you can use to look at your putt. But I would also shoot around -40 on Pebble Beach and others sometimes (and that's on tour pro diff.), which seemed a little crazy. Plus it did cost $60 and wasn't nearly as interactive or competetive as this game. I give em both an 8 out of 10, very good, but need work. Of course, if I want realistic, I'll just go golfing =)

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2009 11:17 AM

I've shaped a shot using the wind to get positon.  It sorta kinda works....  :)

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2009 2:39 PM

TW has no Lag. Meter doesnt spike.  Graphics on 1080i are great.

RSS