Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credits earned in Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 5 2010 11:07 AM (9 replies)
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:29 AM

There seems to be a math error in the credits section.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:42 AM

It doesn't count the "club owners" earnings.   I don't know if this is by design or an error.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:43 AM

Maybe... but a LOT of my 'earnings' are not actually credit based...

No way of actually knowing unless you go through the transaction history and pick out all off the credit only wins.... and the history doesn't even go back to the start any more :(

1,644 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:44 AM

hmmm... may be on to something there too marioh...

although 1118.62 + 15.78 = 1134.40 or 113440 credits....

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:47 AM

Maybe... but a LOT of my 'earnings' are not actually credit based...

No way of actually knowing unless you go through the transaction history and pick out all off the credit only wins.... and the history doesn't even go back to the start any more :(

True.   I was basing it on my own group numbers:

1,644 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:49 AM

Go look at Bollies CC... no way he has only earned just over 1150 credits!!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:49 AM

It's hard to see in the graphic, but the other person in my CC has 183.76 in earnings, and club earnings is 18,300.   Maybe they're rounding up, or maybe it's just coincidence.

Maybe we need to check out other groups as well.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 8:52 AM

Go look at Bollies CC... no way he has only earned just over 1150 credits!!

Now that's just weird.   I could've sworn his had 0 earlier this morning.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 9:14 AM

It did have 0 eariler Marioh

From what I can tell, it takes the members that aren't the Club organizer and rounds down to the nearest dollar, then sums it up.

Of course that doesn't explain BB's club, unless he has a member coming in and just hasn't shown up yet??

edit... ok that 1158 is exactly what he has won in credits since forming the club. Doesn't count the owner's credits before the inception of the club, but does after? Ugh, have to think that is a bug.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 11:07 AM

ncviz:

It did have 0 eariler Marioh

From what I can tell, it takes the members that aren't the Club organizer and rounds down to the nearest dollar, then sums it up.

Of course that doesn't explain BB's club, unless he has a member coming in and just hasn't shown up yet??

edit... ok that 1158 is exactly what he has won in credits since forming the club. Doesn't count the owner's credits before the inception of the club, but does after? Ugh, have to think that is a bug.

Good, I'm not losing my marbles (or at least not in this instance!).

Nice catch with the new winnings.   Hopefully they fix this,  along with removing the 1 cc per player restriction.

RSS