Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Number under award

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 15 2009 8:09 AM (5 replies)
  • FreddyFox
    60 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2009 4:55 PM

Under my Diamond Accuracy award it shows the number 209. That number keeps changing for some reason. What does the number represent?

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 10:51 AM

As far as I can tell, and from what I've read on several posts, is that is the number of times you've been inside 20 feet on all of your skill challenges. I don't think that's what the guys that run the site had in mind, and I think I've read they'll be making changes in that regard, but that's what's running right now.

• FreddyFox
    60 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 10:58 AM

Cool, thanks. Appreciate it.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 12:31 PM

On a simliar note...I have been here about 3 weeks now - and I am enjoying it...but is there a listing anyplace of what these awards actually mean and how/when they are attained?

Certain features I have interpreted and learned by doing - i.e. if I hear the beating heart, I know I will end up within 10 feet - or possibly roll in which has happened two or three times....but any information on any of this stuff would be interesting to know - especially the awards.

I got a "Crystal Accuracy Award" today and I am not sure what threshhold I attained to get it.

• FreddyFox
    60 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2009 2:50 PM

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Help/FAQ. Then go to the middle of the table of contents and you'll see "Awards". Click on that and there'll be a chart explaining all the awards. Crystal Accuracy is when you get 8 shots within 20 feet on the closest to the pin challenge. Diamond is 9 shots.

• driving
    51 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2009 8:09 AM

not sure ,i think you hear a chime noise saying you have a chance for award if you hit within 20 ft on that hole

RSS