Forums

Help › Forums

Re: NEW CLUBS AND BALLS

Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:38 AM (7 replies)
  • GoldenEagle45
    17 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 1:05 PM

1. Are you guys going to add any clubs by: Callaway, Nike, or Wilson
    2. Are you guys going to add brand name golf balls such as nike, callaway, taylormade 

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 2:35 PM

GoldenEagle45:

1. Are you guys going to add any clubs by: Callaway, Nike, or Wilson
    2. Are you guys going to add brand name golf balls such as nike, callaway, taylormade 

As far as the golf balls, I do not konw.  However, to get Nike, Callaway, or Wilson Staff on the game, WGT needs their permision.  I'm not sure of this but I read in one forum that if you ask WGT via email, they will tell you to email the company.  Correct me if i'm wrong, but that's my thoughts.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 3:20 PM

Any news on the horizon regarding new balls or clubs, i've been doing the third party offers and them dam credits are burning a hole in my credit box.

• ProfessorJoe
    325 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 7:17 AM

griffygriff:

Any news on the horizon regarding new balls or clubs, i've been doing the third party offers and them dam credits are burning a hole in my credit box.

You know that you don't have to sit on those credits Griff.  You can always go to your friends list and buy them stuff if you'd like.  I'm sure there's one or two blokes that might need a new set of master irons..........FF.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:10 PM

Oh dear me Joe, if  only you hadn't just finished telling kotc " how much you love your current irons and how the master irons only really offered a little extra distance and not much else'. I think you went on to say that your current irons had got you to the master tier in quick time and how you had no plans to buy any master clubs soon.

Yet your suggesting i should gift some bloke on my friends list who could use and want some Master irons. well we both know its not you , so who could you mean my F F friend ?, who could you mean ?

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:03 AM

griffygriff:

Oh dear me Joe, if  only you hadn't just finished telling kotc " how much you love your current irons and how the master irons only really offered a little extra distance and not much else'. I think you went on to say that your current irons had got you to the master tier in quick time and how you had no plans to buy any master clubs soon.

Yet your suggesting i should gift some bloke on my friends list who could use and want some Master irons. well we both know its not you , so who could you mean my F F friend ?, who could you mean ?

I think he was talking about me... cough cough :-)

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:34 AM

Nice try KingOftheCowboys,, but to my amazement WGT don't allow Master equipment to be gifted, go figure. Also you must be on a friends list to be gifted anything and your not.........wait a minute whats this? an invite for friendship!. I wonder who it could be...oh my its KOTC looking to get something for that nasty cough.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:38 AM

griffygriff:

Nice try KingOftheCowboys,, but to my amazement WGT don't allow Master equipment to be gifted, go figure. Also you must be on a friends list to be gifted anything and your not.........wait a minute whats this? an invite for friendship!. I wonder who it could be...oh my its KOTC looking to get something for that nasty cough.

My doctor just percribed Ping 10 pro irons or tour burner irons as great cold treatment :-) thanks for accepting the invite

RSS