442 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 11:07 PM

check out my stats and leave me a message in my box only USA clubs pleezz

• pjctas0822
    4,554 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 11:57 PM

kmarline21:

I think the only way to send you a PM is to be added as a friend. I dont like posting on people walls either. But you can visit mine or use one of the links below .

I dont usually add people to my friend list unless they are in my CC. Feel free to check us out. http://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_glamouflage_fairplay_gc/default.aspx

I also have a forum if you want more details to see if this is something you would be interested in . We are small but growing.

Here is the FORUM . You dont have to register you can venture in as a guest . If you decide to join us only then would you need to register for our Forum. We do use the WGT CC forum but quite frankly it sucks. And you have to be a member of a CC to even visit the CC forum go figure eh? :)

Take your time in figuring out which CC to join as there are some with alot of members and no activity and some like ours small but plenty to do . I have rules in place for members who are inactive so....... 

• Rooster1719
    48 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 1:20 PM

Hello kmarline, I have looked into your profile... I would like to talk with you about joining our CC.. Omega Golf and Country Club.. 

we currently have web site, team speak, and are a tight group.. we play tourneys and are trying to get CCvsCC matches. wont be long for them.. we also have inter- league play..

we have a committee in our club.. that over see many of the issues that arise. 

Our host is amazing and does so much in improving our CC.. 

Please get back with me.. 

Rooster1719

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:15 PM

kmarline21:

Play For Credits Country Club

SEEKING COMMITTED MEMBERS: (Cleaning house of members who never participate)

“Play For Credits Country Club” offers:

v     Weekend “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon. The purse consist of handicap credits (optional)….plus “1000 Club Bonus”….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

v     Weekday “Play For Balls Tournament”….Play Free! This is a regular WGT tournament on your tournament page (you play alone). The purse is “your choice of 3 pack golf balls”….so that you can ‘bags your balls’ for the weekend tournament…. handicap shots are allowed to level the playing field.

If you have a 78.00 average or better , and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply reply to this post and I will be happy to send you an invitation.

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

RSS