Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC's out there?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 1 2012 5:42 PM (3 replies)
  • Greg100846
    20 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 4:32 PM

Hey people of WGT, my name is Greg a level 75 Tour Master.....anyways Im looking for a high-end CC out there that will accept me....anyone out there???

Greg

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 8:39 PM

Try the Moondogs. Lots to do and VERY competitive.

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:20 PM

Play For Credits Country Club

SEEKING COMMITTED MEMBERS: (Cleaning house of members who never participate)

“Play For Credits Country Club” offers:

v     Weekend “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon. The purse consist of handicap credits (optional)….plus “1000 Club Bonus”….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

v     Weekday “Play For Balls Tournament”….Play Free! This is a regular WGT tournament on your tournament page (you play alone). The purse is “your choice of 3 pack golf balls”….so that you can ‘bags your balls’ for the weekend tournament…. handicap shots are allowed to level the playing field.

If you have a 78.00 average or better , and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply reply to this post and I will be happy to send you an invitation.

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

• pjctas0822
    4,554 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 5:42 PM

Looking to play like the pros? We follow the PGA schedule check us out here you may post as a guest to request membership . We offer multi round tournies now thanks to WGT . We are rebuilding . Got rid of al the multi accounting players to the most part. Hard to weed them all out it just seems to be a part of this community. 

We are small but growing.

RSS