Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Media5.wgt.com

Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:37 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • shootlowest
    89 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 2:27 PM

Thanks for the help everyone.... much appreciated.

shoot

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:03 PM

Infinito3010:

If you are using windows o/s go into the control panel and click on flash player.  You will see the following.

This is how I have my flash player set.  It asks me to store files and automatically adjusts the amount of storage.

after changing my settings to this, I now have it......Thanks Mike and Infinito.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2019 8:18 AM

I increased the storage to the max.  Still continuously getting the popup.  What now?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2019 8:55 AM

hpurey:
    I don't have the link to it on my work PC

No playing at work!!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2019 11:34 AM
  • DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 6:33 AM

This is starting to look like it is microsoft and browsers starting to lock out flash player all together!

Win 10 just did an update on my rig this morning, and now WGT has to be "allowed to play once" each time it is opened!

This is what I get in edge:

The same popup is clicked a second time to get the main game to run as well, and you can still adjust the sliders in the game settings.

In firefox I get this:

You will notice, there is no slider to adjust for storage, and there does not seem to be any way to get around it!

I also, can not adjust any slider settings in the audio section of the game.

Every attempt to do so brings up the flash setting window above.

Changing the flash player setting via the control panel has no affect on this at all.

Maybe it is time for WGT rebuild the client?? As a bonus, that would be a good time to get real HD content into the game.

Thanks for your time on this!

Good luck, have fun, and play well!

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 1:58 PM

For me the Firefox browser was the problem.  I downloaded Explorer and everything is now back to normal.

• semorgan
    17 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:37 PM

gerryniswonger:
    For me the Firefox browser was the problem.  I downloaded Explorer and everything is now back to normal.

I do not think it is just Firefox. Chrome has a similar problem but it allows you to only click it once to work round it. With Firefox you have to click it every time a new "main" screen. This is exceptionally bad because the pop up box comes up and you immediately slap an add over top it. When playing you have to shut down and restart the play screen before playing every hole. Chrome comes up with a message asking for permission to use Adobe flash when you sign on but you have to wait several minutes before you can answer that prompt. The work around is to click the Play Now button on the Virtual Tournament screen and that screen will allow me to answer the question. You need to get your IT team involved in this. You are the ONLY site that with which I am having an Adobe  issue. Are you from WGT and if not, is anyone from WGT going to answer????

• PAGES
RSS