Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Razer Deathadder suddenly not working properly

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 29 2010 12:21 PM (4 replies)
  • micklen
    221 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 3:08 AM

When I played on April 27th my mouse, a Razer Deathadder, worked fine.  I have one of it's macro buttons set up as space to make it easy to see the reverse view

I didn't play yesterday after a day's fishing and when I returned today, the 29th, the macro button did not work.  Have any alterations been made to the programming that may affect this?  The mouse works fine in other games

This was always a problem in Shot Online as for some reason the macro buttons wouldn't work in that but when I came here there were no problems until today

Mick

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 11:42 AM

There have no changes to the program since the 27th.  The spacebar still works in the game, so I'm puzzled why the macro would suddenly stop working.

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 12:01 PM

WGTniv:

There have no changes to the program since the 27th.  The spacebar still works in the game, so I'm puzzled why the macro would suddenly stop working.

Me neither.  As you say the spacebar is still fine.  As I said , in Shot Online the macros don't work.  I will have a bit of an experiment and see if I can fix it.  It could be something changed my end I suppose.  Just changed virus checker.  Can't see it could be that, but it IS a computer after all  :-(

Mick

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 12:20 PM

Ok right

I played an hour or so ago and it wasn't working.  I came in, replied to you, went to have a go, it's working

I did say it was a computer didn't I

Mick

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 12:21 PM

lol, well that sounds about right then.  Glad it's working (for now) =)

RSS