Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Consistency of Play

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 31 2010 2:46 PM (4 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 1:18 PM
    The only thing that is consistent is how inconsistent this game is !! Will the the wind effect my shot like it did earlier or not? Will my shot actually go the correct distance on a full perfect swing? Will the break of the green actually break like or not like it indicates? I have spent hours practising, have read the tutorials and have a memo pad full of notes on the holes and greens and the game is never consistent ! Thanks for letting me vent, be back later gotta go to the pro shop and repair my broken Driver and replace the redwood putter I threw into the pond on Kiawah!
  • TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:47 PM

I agree that I see the game reacting differently at times, but in most cases there is a perfectly reasonable for why whatever happened [just] happened. 

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 5:46 AM

I used to think this way, but the more I play, and the more I reflect on past rounds I have come to realize it was more operator error then not.  Of course there are those WTF moments, but usually it is my fault.

Cheers

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 1:34 PM

Thanks for the encouragement, I will continue to play and reflect as well !!

May the wind be at your back and your ball find the short grass !

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 2:46 PM

Hah, month late on the response, but better late than never.

Stryder1261:

May the wind be at your back and your ball find the short grass !

Yeah, right!

RSS