Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Inviting facebook friends

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 22 2017 9:31 PM (5 replies)
  • Mybah
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 4:30 AM

I am new myself... I want to be able to invite facebook friends, but most I don't have their email addresses (I don't share mine either). How can I invite people on the facebook pages?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 11:57 AM

Hi Mybah,

At the moment, there isn't a way to invite Facebook friends if you don't know their email addresses.  Our apologies for any inconvenience.

• jmastro
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 8:40 AM
    Hello WGT Admin, When I frst joined WGT, I got a prompt enabling me to invite friends to join also. I cannot find that prompt again and would like to invite my brother in law to join. How can I do this? Thanks in advance for your help. JM
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 4:26 PM

There is an "Invite your Friends to Join WGT" button on the "My Profile" page below your Friend List and above Blog Posts.  Alternatively, you can just follow this link.

• gemman63
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 8:02 PM

I would also like to invite my facebook friends, as the original writer suggested.  Is this going to become an option soon, as I am sure there are many more of us who would like to do the same thing.  It seems odd that you can't, seeing as that is where we all found WGT

• ChristopherSport
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 9:31 PM

Agreed! It would be nice if they enabled FB friend invitations. Seems like it would be well worth the effort in new players and $$ spenders. 

RSS