Forums

Help › Forums

Re: NO EXPLANATION

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 1 2010 5:31 AM (5 replies)
  • NIGHTOWL58
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 7:26 AM

WHEN I CLICK MOUSE TO SWING, NOTHING HAPPENS. PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE FIRST. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 11:09 AM

At the bottom there is a bar. You need to left click and hold and then drag the bar to the left, let go and click again at the line.

Happy hitting.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 12:02 PM

Nightowl,

If you're still having trouble, check out this video tutorial: How to Hit the Ball.

• flicklives
    33 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 5:26 PM

Soulcatcher:

At the bottom there is a bar. You need to left click and hold and then drag the bar to the left, let go and click again at the line.

Happy hitting.

On my PC i have to click...hold..and move up to swing. If I click & move left nothing happens.

• hammerhowe
    24 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 9:02 PM
    okay i've got one for you, for about the last two weeks whenever i play a multiplayer round, after about 2 holes, i can no longer putt, i can left click, drag my power bar where i want it, and let go of left click, the power bar starts heading back to the swing line, but when i click to swing, nothing happens, the bar just keeps on going to the end as if it was a practice swing, i have tried for up to 5 time outs to get it to swing, but no go. no changes have been made to my machine, no new software, it just started all of the sudden, i have had to quit every round that i've tried playing. any ideas at all, i am at my wits end. i have never had meter issues before, always smooth, and enjoyable, but not now...............please help
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 5:31 AM

flicklives:

On my PC i have to click...hold..and move up to swing. If I click & move left nothing happens.

My bad......I meant up.

RSS