Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Go from Master to Tour Master, help needed.

Wed, Aug 27 2014 9:23 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 8:08 AM

WGTicon:

hi

we do not provide exact information, but I am sure someone can give you a educated guess

-wgticon

This information is well documented.... why is this always the answer?

• GBest8
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 6:32 PM

You have to have a certain number of ranked rounds. I'm at 64.95 and still ranked Master.

• ishotinhole
    70 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 6:56 AM

I'm at 64.25 and have over 100 rounds as a master, my score doesnt' move since I've hit that avg. Shot -2 quite often and still doesn't move. been on master Tier forever

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 10:51 AM

ishotinhole:

I'm at 64.25 and have over 100 rounds as a master, my score doesnt' move since I've hit that avg. Shot -2 quite often and still doesn't move. been on master Tier forever

To move your average down, you will need to shoot lower then 64.  A -2 score would only come out to 68 at best.  This won't get your score down.

- WGTdbloshoe

• MaxxxOut
    776 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 11:34 AM

you can moveup faster to TM if u play one on one matches with higher tier players and win. Thats how I did it.

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 2:57 PM

Im at 63.25 and over 400 ranked rounds dont no either how to make it to Tour Master

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 4:22 PM
    • When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from hack to amateur.
    • When it is equal or smaller than 80 you go from amateur to pro.
    • When it is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to tour pro
    • When it is equal or smaller than 67 you go from tour pro to Master
    • When it is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour master
    • When it is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour master to legend 
    • When it is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend*

and

• you need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack before reaching Amateur
    • you need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur before reaching Pro
    • you need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro before reaching Tour pro
    • you need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro before reaching Master
    • you need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master before reaching Tour Master
    • you need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master before reaching Legend
    • You need at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend before reaching Tour Legend

Notice that those minimal number of ranked rounds are also the number of best rounds used to compute your average in that particular tier. So if you are Tour Master for example, your average is computed with your best 50 ranked round (that's why you need at least 50 rounds to move up).

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 8:59 PM

micheldess:

• When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from hack to amateur.
    • When it is equal or smaller than 80 you go from amateur to pro.
    • When it is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to tour pro
    • When it is equal or smaller than 67 you go from tour pro to Master
    • When it is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour master
    • When it is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour master to legend 
    • When it is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend*

and

• you need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack before reaching Amateur
    • you need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur before reaching Pro
    • you need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro before reaching Tour pro
    • you need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro before reaching Master
    • you need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master before reaching Tour Master
    • you need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master before reaching Legend
    • You need at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend before reaching Tour Legend

Notice that those minimal number of ranked rounds are also the number of best rounds used to compute your average in that particular tier. So if you are Tour Master for example, your average is computed with your best 50 ranked round (that's why you need at least 50 rounds to move up).

Add this MD Best of par 5 and par 3 course don't count towards lowering your avg :)

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 9:23 PM

My 2 cents..  Don't get in a hurry. This game sucks balls once you get to Legend.  :)

• PAGES
RSS