Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No Virtual Open Championship in 2012

Tue, Jun 2 2020 7:53 AM (139 replies)
  • mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 7:19 PM

I couldn't load it from the WGT tournaments.  Until I clicked on Leaderboard,  then clicked the   play now    there!

• kcjw
    27 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 7:03 AM

Your fix does NOT work I have been one of the first members supporters of this online gaming platform only to see it ruined by your push to make it app based on hand held devises from pc based. About done with your ***!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 7:36 AM

It doesn't work for me either.  It may well be the browser but I'm not going to change from one that works fine in gameplay to one that may or may not to, maybe, enter one qualifier.  How about wgt tell us what's wrong?

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 10:01 AM

DodgyPutter:
    How about wgt tell us what's wrong?

My sentiments exactly.  If WGT would like to have people play their game they should make it available like any other game.  If I have to fix it It's not worth it unless they are paying me to do so.  

Tim

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 2:48 PM

I made a short video of how I achieved getting the game to load, as well as showing where it didn't open. Maybe WGT will watch it and understand what's happening.  Good luck to anyone having the issue.

cYh2rxjTEH

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 8:42 AM

Thank you s much for all your hard work to help me open this tourney.  It worked fine for me, and I hope others give it a whirl.

Thanks again,

Tim

• BobDixon3
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 11:05 AM

Hey WGT,

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this, so it's in this thread.  About an hour ago, I purchased 50.00 in credits.  The dark processing screen came up and spun for 2 to 3 minutes.  I reset only to find my credit card charged 50.00 and I got NO  that's 0 credits from you.  Thanks a lot.

BobDixon3

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 11:58 AM

If I was you I'd check they weren't with BobDixon70.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 8:18 AM

DodgyPutter:

If I was you I'd check they weren't with BobDixon70.

ouch!

his twin for sure???

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 7:53 AM
    BobDixon3:

Hey WGT,

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this, so it's in this thread.  About an hour ago, I purchased 50.00 in credits.  The dark processing screen came up and spun for 2 to 3 minutes.  I reset only to find my credit card charged 50.00 and I got NO  that's 0 credits from you.  Thanks a lot.

BobDixon3

you will probably need to take a screen shot of bank statement showing the purchase and then a screen shot of your account showing nothing has been added , If you can show that , then yul most likely get refunded.
RSS