Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Last week of the Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier on WGT

Sun, Apr 9 2023 9:34 PM (125 replies)
  • jim513
    37 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 8:02 AM

Why don't amateurs play against amateurs, etc. or some kind of handicap system. Is there anyplace where you can ask WGT questions and get an answer. I love the game but am strictly an amateur (94 avg) right now and would love to play in a tournament where I could actually compete.

• SwingSpazz
    44 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 2:17 PM

Just read your post after paying and playing a tournament.  Don't waste your credits and save your ball hits.   Shot a 4 under in stroke play, then went in this tournament.  I had very little control where my ball rolled on a putt.  Shot 8 over due to missed putts. The greens were not extreme.  

Save and just have fun with this game.

• JOHNNYGOLDENBEAR
    58 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 9:54 PM

BEING HACKED AS WE SPEAK AND WGT CANT FIND THIS PERSON OR BLOCK THEM?   WOW...what a secure site this is....please find this low life and boot them wgt..they have changed my clubs and putting up crude pics .....ITS BEYOND OK THAT U ALLOW THIS.  HELP   ..TY

• kagisan1
    11 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 9:33 PM

jim513:

Why don't amateurs play against amateurs, etc. or some kind of handicap system. Is there anyplace where you can ask WGT questions and get an answer. I love the game but am strictly an amateur (94 avg) right now and would love to play in a tournament where I could actually compete.

Give up on WGT doing anything for you...they take your money and that's it... READ THE FORUMS.... you'll see what sleazy pieces of filth actually operate this site...don't buy into this place, or it's users... most have been here for years and if you add up all the time they've spent here by multiplying the amount of rounds played by the amount of time it takes to play said round, you'll come to a figure that indicates they've wasted MONTHS...YEARS...of their lives... stop in and play once in awhile and don't buy into the filth of this site and you'll be fine... start buying into their ***...and you'll be disappointed and leave...like 70% of their clients have in the last year...

• patsback
    8 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 2:03 PM

I want to know exactly what kind of handicap you need to carry to be considered tour master. I'm carrying a 63.8 and have not been promoted to tour master yet what the F

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 2:21 PM

Play 50 rounds as Tm, then 500 as legend.

Count your games played as TM, not including par 3 or 5's

• BobS2001
    725 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 7:59 PM

I think I remember it being 63.0, if you have enough ranked rounds played.

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 3:18 PM

marknthedark:

i want to know why the this tournament is un limited ,,sry but they should be sigle as are the real tourny,s  its not right that the legends and the tour legends will play until they cant get any lower score .just saying ,,hopefully some one will answer back 

And why is the qualifier from easier tees.....the cut is currently 56 which is hardly realistic....this is supposed to be a realistic golf game right 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 9:40 AM

tanneralis:
    the cut is currently 56

Wowsa...I had to go take a look, as a hour or so ago was still at 57...mercy mercy!

But a big separation gotta have 80 plus players to post below 56 (who haven't posted below 56 yet) to move the cut line...gotta think 56 will stick...has to, just has too.

Wow, this is the tightest cut throat cut in any open I've seen...best score 52, cut at 56!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 10:16 AM

It is a tight one for sure....

With the small landing areas on some of these greens, when they move the tees back, tighten up the holes, and make the winds stronger I'll be lucky to shoot 62 LOL

I don't think many 56's will be posted  either....this course setup is easy right now, but I'm betting it will be a bear.

RSS