Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Last week of the Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier on WGT

Sun, Apr 9 2023 9:34 PM (125 replies)
  • SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 12:52 PM

Why bother playing these? Most of the tournies are led by low lvl players. The St. Andrews tourny leader is a L 16 / Hack / 62.00.

Who do you think you're kidding? All of the so called rules and you don't enforce them.

• KONRADINEITOR
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 11:27 AM

es solo un juego

• PappyRich
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 5:49 PM

I agree 100%.  Golf is about honesty and integrity.  Obviously these people aren't real golfers.  It is so obvious what they are doing.  Once they have gotten good enough, and spent enough to buy good equipment, they win tournaments.  Then they create multiple profiles.  They "gift" those profiles the best equipment and then win tourneys in other brackets...  They can then gift more credits to those or other profiles.  

Suggestion.... get rid of the ability to "gift" each other.  

• free2402
    31 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2015 12:21 AM

Rules suite the advertising space :) why not hire a good/better server, so players can complete a game without so many disconnects. I played 4 shots on 1 hole at merion, at the same hole, on my own. Each time I played a shot, the site apologised with the same excuse of system problems, try again.  3 other players slowly disappeared due to continuous disconnects, over 5 holes. WGT finally disconnected me for disconnecting 3 times after they had apologised for all the disconnects. faults in the system everywhere.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 10:26 AM

free2402:
    Rules suite the advertising space :) why not hire a good/better server, so players can complete a game without so many disconnects. I played 4 shots on 1 hole at merion, at the same hole, on my own. Each time I played a shot, the site apologised with the same excuse of system problems, try again.  3 other players slowly disappeared due to continuous disconnects, over 5 holes. WGT finally disconnected me for disconnecting 3 times after they had apologised for all the disconnects. faults in the system everywhere.
    T

If I were you I would check everything on my end. I have played many many rounds in the last few weeks with only 1 problem. And that was caused by the new version of flash. The problem was flash crashed. Stopped flash, restarted the game and finished the round with no other problems. 

Too many people want to blame WGT for their problems without first checking to see if there is a problem on their end. It's not always WGT. 

• kennywj
    149 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:38 PM

Where is the link to enter the Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier. The link in the first post for this thread links to the 2012 tournament, not the current one.

• JoeLeTaxi91
    10 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 11:12 PM

kennywj:

Where is the link to enter the Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier. The link in the first post for this thread links to the 2012 tournament, not the current one.

That is because this thread was originally posted in 2012, about the Virtual U.S Open Qualifier 2012.

Some nugget reopened it ranting about sandbagging, and it transpires they are a little unscrupulous themselves.

Summary: Old Thread

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 5:43 PM

why did you start charging Cabo, and Whistler again? thanks

• ishotinhole
    70 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 10:05 PM

mjeepp83:

why did you start charging Cabo, and Whistler again? thanks

they started charging for these courses because their greedy *** bastards an asoon as the balls I have in my inventory are gone so am I they don't fix the constant bugs in the game but I'm suppose to believe that the 58-60's scores people post aren't using cheats *** *** OFF WGT

• colinpop
    1,201 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2015 10:11 PM

and so say all of us !!   Bxxxx annoying when WGT continually disconnects your game and then has the temerity to kick you off a game because "you" have disconnected 3 times.

You take enough dosh from us WGT so lift your game and get it sorted!

Colinpop

RSS