Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Last week of the Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier on WGT

Sun, Apr 9 2023 9:34 PM (125 replies)
  • marknthedark
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 5:07 PM

i want to know why the this tournament is un limited ,,sry but they should be sigle as are the real tourny,s  its not right that the legends and the tour legends will play until they cant get any lower score .just saying ,,hopefully some one will answer back 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 10:57 PM

marknthedark:

i want to know why the this tournament is un limited ,,sry but they should be sigle as are the real tourny,s  its not right that the legends and the tour legends will play until they cant get any lower score .just saying ,,hopefully some one will answer back 

Ball $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for WGT. You get it now?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 11:08 PM

claremoreblue:
    You do realize you opened a thread that is two years old I hope.

^^This +2

• BenHoganSlam1953
    41 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 8:19 PM

Indeed it is two years old and yet the problem remains. It sucks about the obvious recycling of users as they become hacks and start the cycle again, but the random glitches in timing of the slider bother me more.

I'm in a club with players of similar ability and mainly enjoy that aspect of the game. 

• timmartin35
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 11:25 AM

when does itt end

• robertlp3
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 2:37 PM

I'm playing one right now.  His name is Maxouris.  He is a hack but he is sticking balls 2 inches from cup with a starter set.  Not to  mention he rarely misses a putt.

I knew what was happening very quickly when I noticed he is using a starter set with starter balls and he is kicking my butt and I'm a tour pro.

This shouldn't be allowed.

• Zws221
    8 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 10:54 AM

I don't believe its at all fair I think they should have tiers in the us open just like the normal tourneys. How is any normal player gonna compete with the tour legend that's on this game 12 hours a day. so I have no aspiration to play the dam thing cause the leader is at -17 and the cut line is 59. ok that's realism. lets say a TP wants to compete in the and lets say hes a lvl 50. how is someone who has weak clubs supposed to even par a 585 yard par 4. that's slightly ridiculous. let pople compete wihin there tiers.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 10:38 PM

Ya know what I really like?

Vanilla icecream...-the smooth silky kind- with sliced cherries on top.

If I feeling frisky, then I'll step out for some Cool Whip...that stuff is awesome!

Man...I make myself get the munchies!!!!

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 4:25 PM

MBaggese:
    If I feeling frisky, then I'll step out for some Cool Whip...that stuff is awesome!

OMG Mike, WAYYYYYYY to much information lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 7:46 PM

Hey now, our secret;)

RSS