Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lookin g for a club to join

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 1 2012 7:48 PM (7 replies)
  • Dukiedong
    73 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 7:50 PM

Hello...I'm looking for a club to join. I'm a good player who enjoys club tourneys and events that pit clubs against each other. If you would be interested in me please drop me a line...thx Ken

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 9:50 PM
    Try the Moondogs, we're awash with Legends.A great bunch of guys and a large variety of competitions.
  • lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:39 PM

Play For Credits Country Club

SEEKING COMMITTED MEMBERS: (Cleaning house of members who never participate)

“Play For Credits Country Club” offers:

v     Weekend “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon. The purse consist of handicap credits (optional)….plus “1000 Club Bonus”….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

v     Weekday “Play For Balls Tournament”….Play Free! This is a regular WGT tournament on your tournament page (you play alone). The purse is “your choice of 3 pack golf balls”….so that you can ‘bags your balls’ for the weekend tournament…. handicap shots are allowed to level the playing field.

If you have a 78.00 average or better , and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply reply to this post and I will be happy to send you an invitation.

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

• BirdDog1980
    64 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:55 PM

Hi there, i'm looking for a new CC as well, as mine is inactive and never plays anymore. Plus theres only 11 members in mine. Just looking for some change and more fun.

Thanks!

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 5:19 PM

Come see us at CHEERS.... you'll enjoy the members and our desire to make you a better player.......... Come take a look.........won't cost you a penny cappy

• pjctas0822
    4,554 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 5:39 PM

Our CC is in the process of rebuilding but I run an emulated PGA tour each week following the Real PGA schedule. Now thatnks to WGT we offer multi round tourneys to coincide as well. 

Check us out . Browse our site as a guest. If your inetrested send me a pm or post on our Website here

• EagleEyes1
    480 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 7:48 PM

For all of those active players looking to join a great country club, look no further. The British Columbia Selects has a spot for you. Currently we have a FedEx style tournament series going on that is in the 2nd week of 25 weeks. We participate in monthly CC vs CC tournaments with various formats, so come join us for some great fun.

RSS