Help › Forums

Re: Just a suggestion....

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 8 2009 5:45 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wayno_1
    397 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 7:51 PM

This game is FREE. Alot of work has gone into developing a game where profit can be realized. I see nothing wrong with this. Either play or pay....it's your choice, cause it's gonna get better and better AND YOU WILL PAY TO PLAY. I pay to play on REAL Golf courses every week...it takes investement, and a profit has to be made. Lighten up....it's just the internet....  

• Noodon
    56 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 8:08 PM

Can't say I agree with either side here. On one hand it's fun to play the game and it's a great format. On the other this upgrade has some fatal flaws that should be addressed before tournaments and stuff are held again.

I know we are testing upgrades, new clubs so I pretend to be grateful instead of completely frustrated...thus the reason for the indecision. I guess like someone previously stated...I also play golf at least two times a week and you have to keep working on it, I guess just like this game....but still very frustrated at this point...have to honest...I'll keep playing I guess....I prefer the real thing though...not going to sit on my butt and try to relearn a game every time it's upgraded....more to life

Maybe not such drastic upgrades...but once again indecisive as to how long to persist with the game...maybe wait until it's finished, maybe keep playing...at least that's what the upgrades have me thinking now...get out and exercise and play the real game more...have fun everyone it's a great community and I enjoy reading all of your comments

• KillerRabbit
    31 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 5:41 AM

maybe i am missing something but i see a "small" difference in the wind direction and speed  ie  #9  wind is always 3-4 down right to left

• KillerRabbit
    31 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 5:45 AM

i have never played a course with the almost always the same and i live in south florida.

• PAGES
RSS