Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Kiawah #4

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 13 2010 12:49 PM (4 replies)
  • MarionGolfer
    25 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 7:40 AM

I don't know if this is a bug or not but something is different.

Usually on this hole the triangle (for aim) is pointing at 235 yards and on the fairway for me.

This time it was pointing right at the far end of that first fairway.  Normally I'd hit the fairway or hit the rough just at the edge, but today I hit it and I ended up in the weeds! (and a lost ball).    Has something changed with this hole?  Or something else?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 7:47 AM

MG-This started after the last update. There was a 30 minute downtime last night, ostensibly a quickie to correct a few things. I'm not sure this was addressed but you might want to get into the habit of not trusting the default aim. Hit the zoom and take a look at it-it will save you from what you described above. GL.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 7:53 AM

Yeah, the default club and aim, after the last update, has been broken, particularly when you're not on the fairway.

I don't know if they fixed it with the last update last night.

• MarionGolfer
    25 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 8:16 AM

Yeah, I'll definitely be checking the aim on that hole for sure.  All the other holes I had no issues with the preset aim.  I saw the other issue has been noted with, for example, the caddy telling me to hit an 3-iron out of the bunker 43 yards from the hole LOL

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 12:49 PM

Hi Marion,

When you experience an issue like that please be sure to right-click in the game screen and choose "Submit This Problem to WGT".  Bug report submissions made this way include all of your relevant shot data and helps us tremendously to narrow down the exact cause of the error.

Thanks =)

RSS