Help › Forums

Re: Flattest green

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 2 2016 5:49 AM (20 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 8:25 AM

ozysouthpaw:
    Was wondering if someone could tell me on which course on WGT I can find the flattest green.
    '

I like BPB #2 and 3, and 4. You can get 20+ putts between the 3, they're flat with a slight overall slope and long stretches to putt on. 

• hacksaw5
    313 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 8:48 AM

Cabo has a green that is completely flat.

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 9:07 AM

I say go for st a hole 9, u can go to WGT community,  go down to golf courses and and u can play the same hole all the time

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 11:52 AM

peoch:

I say go for st a hole 9, u can go to WGT community,  go down to golf courses and and u can play the same hole all the time

But only on one green speed.

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:35 PM

Yes that`s true YJ

• davehir
    67 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 6:19 AM

you can't play practice mode on the pay courses so these aren't an option.  I'm looking for the flattest green where the fairway comes right up to the green so that I can practice my short game, wedges on, pitches, chips and flops.  I want this on one of the very low wind speed courses so that I can ignore the effect of the wind.  I don't want to be making tedious wind adjustments and St Andrew 9th if you want to play on a 12 green speed you have to play 8 holes to see what the wind is on the 9th.  You could be luck and get a perfect side wind but you probably wont.  Selecting a hole from the Golf Courses under the WGT Community tab means your playing on to a 7.9 green speed as this is default and you can't adjust it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 12:01 PM

davehir:
    I'm looking for the flattest green where the fairway comes right up to the green so that I can practice my short game, wedges on, pitches, chips and flops.

BPB #4, backside of green.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 1:03 PM

YankeeJim:

davehir:
    I'm looking for the flattest green where the fairway comes right up to the green so that I can practice my short game, wedges on, pitches, chips and flops.

BPB #4, backside of green.

I haven't had 1 nor seen 1 on here yet & I've been all over on all the greens.

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 4:24 PM

Hopefully this is the correct thread to ask, but is there anyway to get 11 stimp in practice mode? 

I'm a TM and my ranked rounds are 11 stimp but practice seems to have very fast at 10 and Tournament at 12. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 7:26 PM

mathia14:
    I haven't had 1 nor seen 1 on here yet & I've been all over on all the greens.

Not sure what you're talking about but BPB #4 has everything he asked for and is perfect for what he wants to do.

RSS