CaptainCouples made an hole in one on hole #8 on KIAWAH ISLAND:

This was (yeah you know) hole #17

Just curious

Thank you very much,

CC...

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 1:28 PM

How do you begin a thread with your own topic????

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 1:37 PM

Hi CC,

We are aware of that one, but thanks for pointing it out.  When you play a 9-hole round on the back 9 it confuses the hole #'s and reports it as it's Front 9 equivalent.  This is just a clerical error of sorts and does not actually affect your stats.

Turk,

From the main Forum page click on the appropriate sub-forum that your post will fall under (WGT BETA, Bug Log, Courses etc) and look for the white WRITE A NEW POST button at the top left of the post list.

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 1:50 PM

WGTniv:

This is just a clerical error of sorts and does not actually affect your stats.

I know I get that part. It would just be nice for this activity to be reflected correctly.

Funny how it works at kiawah where # 2 and 12 are par 5's that are eagled frequently.

And the same with 8 and 17 being par 3's that can be aced.. What if this was not the case.lol

Any ways get Mr. Wgt on this fix for me if you would be so kind.. I think he could easily resolve a clerical error as you put it.

Thanks again,

CC...

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 2:39 PM

CaptainCouples:
    Funny how it works at kiawah where # 2 and 12 are par 5's that are eagled frequently.
    And if you look even closer the par for each hole lines up exactly from the front to the back... on both courses with the exception of #12 and #14 on Bethpage vs #3 and #5 (just swapped)

RSS