Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Meter Skidding

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 28 2010 4:11 AM (4 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 11:14 PM

Unusual, but that is the only way I could describe it.  The meter skidding across the hit zone which makes for unusual results.  I left bug report during the round to exemplify the issue.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 11:29 PM

You mean this is the first time you seen this? 

I think you mean like "sliding" across rather than the usual stutter?

Your system is much more robust than mine but that is 'par for the course' during peak hours for me, punn intended of course :) 

Off-peak I would never see something like that, just a small stutter if I get anything at all

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 11:50 PM

Exactly, sliding across, not the stutter.  And yes, this is the first time I have seen this.   Also, I been trying to tweak this and that and also setting Firefox process to have above average priority.

But note, I still get the stutter.  Wow, my last round was definitely a challenge.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 1:32 AM

I haven't seen that much lately, but i know exactly what you're talking about.... meter is smooth as silk, then shoots thru the hit zone at 100 mph just as you click it.  I still get that once in while but more often, it's the stop about 1/2" from the blue area that kills me.

PS.  My own observation, is that I seem to get that click skip much more often with  some of the"feel" balls. And that's funny because I used to use the gi-d balls exclusively w/o much troubles. But the gi-sd, and both of the gi2's seem to give me more meter troubles than all of the other types.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 4:11 AM

That is strange, because I have been using the GI-SD ball exclusively for the last 3 months without this phenomena until last night.

RSS