Forums

Help › Forums

Re: skills challenges

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 25 2010 6:49 AM (3 replies)
  • mikewort
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 8:52 AM
    Could someone tell me if I enter a skills challenge more than once does my name go in the drawing for each round, or just once. Thank you, Mike
    1,644 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 9:22 AM

Check the contest rules.... but I'm pretty sure it's only once.

*edit* an example from the Visit Wolf Creek Sweepstakes....

WGT:
    The Sweepstakes Period will end at 11:59 pm PT on December 31, 2010. You may play as often as you wish during the Sweepstakes Period, but only one entry per person, per World Golf Tour user account, and per email address will be accepted. Use of multiple email addresses or multiple WGT user accounts to enter is prohibited.  Use of a false email address or a false WGT user account, or an incorrect mail address may disqualify an entry.  BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT ALL SUSPECTED FRAUDULENT OR IMPROPER ENTRIES MAY BE DISQUALIFIED BY SPONSOR AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. Approximate time to play the Game is five (5) minutes.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 11:51 AM

I try to play all the Free Sweeps at least once to qualify for the random drawings.  The weekly CTTH and monthly CTTH Challenges are Top Scores based, so those I play more often to post my best score.  I wish I had figured that out when I was in the Pro Tier (wink).

Joey

• mikewort
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 6:49 AM
    thanks for the responses guys, i guess i should have done a little more reading first. But who wants to read when you can golf ! Almost warm enough to golf for real here in Iowa.
RSS