Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New guy

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 9 2009 8:31 PM (9 replies)
  • hihcp
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2009 7:56 PM

Hi folks - this reminds me of real golf in that I'm inconsistent as heck.  51/m Ohio

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2009 9:28 PM

Welcome. This reminds me of real golf alot also as one day I play great the next I'm terrible.

• biglee1
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2009 12:02 AM

I am new to this game but like it. It is fun and challenging. like real golf one day good the next lousy as hell. m/59 U S A

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2009 6:45 PM

just joined a few days ago, this is a great online game  to pass the bad weather I'm hooked! I have a rating of "hack" I 'm working to get this number down.

• drebleloaw
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 12:22 PM

I'm new too and just like "real" golf, I can't putt for &%*(

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2009 7:17 PM

Welcome to WGT, and our goal is to balance a very fun but authentically realistic game. Thanks for trying us out and bearing with our growing pains as we learn.  We are committed to make this the best place online to play golf.

• MarkBP
    10 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 1:37 PM

gee

not exactly a pro golfer or even a semi rank to speak but dang how you supposed to read them shots half the time might have to go check out my other online game laest seems better to hit ball

guess a few more practice swings but folks cant seem to stick around when the ball goes somewhere unintended

• hihcp
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 7:50 PM

Yeah - that drives me nuts when someone quits because they're playing poorly.  Just like in real life, keep it moving and noone cares.

• B0gey
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2009 7:20 AM

G'day and howzit to all!! Joined up a couple of weeks ago but only just got chance to post... Been too busy playing golf!! Been playing on one of the other online games, but this is definitely better!

Cheers,

B0gey

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2009 8:31 PM

Been playin for about a month now and all I can say is stick with it. Some days are good, some days really poor, just like the real game ! All I know is this is the best looking, realistic game I've played. Kinda got tired of the console "super power shot" ! Give it time and you will get the hang of it. Even my wife is hooked....and kickin my a** Good luck to all and have fun most of all !

Regards,  Mike

RSS